Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Horse Vs. Car

Ahoy
Have you ever thought about getting a horse as your main means of transportation? Come on now, look how high gas is, im serious you should get a horse to ride to work and to the grociery store ha ha. You could pull in at your local convience store on the way to work and get your ride a twinkie to eat and your horse would be good to go. Or perhaps your horse would perfer a nugrain bar snack its got oats in it. There you go your set way cheaper than gasoline. So dont be suprised if you see a horse at your local convience store soon, gas is not getting any cheaper. Im going to get me a horse, I have to got this trend started myself it looks like ha ha. Look you could also pull a cart too, say good bye to your truck, you dont need it now ha ha.

2 comments:

Mary Hogan said...

I've had two horses in my life. I finally had to find a good home for Baby, my thoroghbred in 1999 after 10 years because he needed more exercise that I had time or energy.

It was difficult to stock up hay for him in the fall. 135 bales of hay weighs a lot and I moved it all myself.

Boy, I miss that horse.

Before him, when I was much younger, in 1970 I had a palamino named Appollo. I loved that horse too.

Nicholas said...

That is so cool to have had horses. I took some lessons on how to ride a horse, that was fun. Thanks Mary for all your prayers too! The Lord be with you, Mary.