Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Free Bricks



Ahoy
Well yesterday I got some free bricks:) I got the free bricks from a construction site. The bricks are from my old Catiecaism School, they tore it down to build a Mental Health Office Building. I dont know for sure what im going to do with the bricks. Im thinking I might use them to make walk way like stepping stones or maybe put them under fence gate. I thank GOD I got them but there is still alot of work to do before they can be used, I have to knock off all the concrete off them and I also knock it out of the holes in the bricks.

4 comments:

Mary Hogan said...

Bricks are beautiful.

Mary Hogan said...

You ought to name each brick allow people to adopt them.

Mary Hogan said...

Like the Frankie brick was born in 1934 in a furnace that was too cool. It caused Frankie to be red impaired. Although all the other bricks were beautifully red, Frankie was a pale brick who had a tendency to be a wall flower.

Mary Hogan said...

What kind of flower? Well Frankie was a hibiscus of course.