Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Truck is finaly getting fixed!!


Ahoy
Well Yesterday Kyle and his friend came by and with their pickup truck and dolley. I drove my truck up on to the dolley with Kyle directing which way to turn the truck's front tires. Once I had the front tires on the dolley Kyle said stop and gave me the hand gesture for stop.

Last night I took some pictures of our President Bush giving his state of the Union Address. Here are a few of them, most are not that good because of my camera. My camera has no flash so only the only light source was the ceiling fan and lamp by chair. I thank GOD for President Bush I think he is doing his best to protect our country. These pictures are the best I can do and in no means are to be taken in disrespect for our goverment leaders. Well im only going to put this picture up instead because of what I said about our goverment leaders, i dont want to disrespect them but for the most part I dont agree with the librals in our goverment. Im pro-life and I thank GOD I am very proud of the fact that im on GOD'S side and not the other side.

No comments: