Friday, January 06, 2006

Hawk, Hibiscus, Wheel Chair




Ahoy
Well today I got to see a rare site in town. This hawk was chowen down on a pigeon right across the street from out home. I saw the pigeon earlier at the job center next to the coke machine. I first noticed this thing right across the street in the neighbors front yard, I thought it was a cat. Then it picked up the pigeon and flew in the tree next door to the neighbors front yard. Here are a couple pictures of the hawk, im sorry the quaility is so poor but its the best this little camera can do. I put like a white circle over the hawk to help see him.

Here is a picture of my Hibiscus they are doing real well. The Red sheild is growing faster than the rest. But the other kinds of Hibiscus are going to pass it in height because they will get 20 to 25 feet high. The Red Sheild will only get like maybe two or three feet high if that.

Well my mom got a wheel chair today. She is going to use it to help get up the stairs to our home. The last time she did the stairs she barely made it in, hopefully we will never need to use the wheel chair but its nice to have it in case we need it.

I had for Lunch Pizza and Pop tarts & a delious coke, :) Lunch as it was meant to be ha ha.
I had tried earlier to video tape the Hawk with my sony Handycam HI8 but the batery was dead:(
Chow baby!

No comments: