Wednesday, January 04, 2006

No Phone Today!

Hi
Well last night somebody ripped out the wires in the outside phone box. This box is located on a telephone pole in front of our home. I went across the street this morning and meet Mrs.Kuentmen I think that how you spell her name. She was very kind, She goes to our church, she let me use her phone. She even let me bring a phone from her home to our home to try in the jacks to see if it was our phone. So we did not have a phone to around 4pm today. The telephone guy said it was kids that had pulled the wires out, This neighbor hood is not very good. Im looken forward to a better place, but we are in a lease until next Oct. But our landlord is very nice, but my mom likes this place even though im not to enthused about it.

Thank you Jesus, I give you all the praise for doing a new work in my life.
Nick.

No comments: