Saturday, December 10, 2005

Always be Thankful

In all things give thanks!! I dont feel like given thanks today but since GOD made me and gave me another day here goes. Dear Creator thanks for my dog Jazz, thank you for a roof over my head and for sweet tea. I love tea with lots of surgar in it. Thanks for this groovy computer, also for my mom. Thanks for letting me fall in love and also the 178,000 dollar home I used to live in. Real sweet on 5 acres with a creek and woods. also thank you for my free truck cant beat that either. Thank you for all the animals you made the sound of running water birds in flight and the sky at night. Thank you for the Lion King and The lord of the Rings thanks for movies and popcorn lots of butter. Thanks for Meals On Fabulous Wheels who bring a pipeing hot meal M-F for my mom. Im very thankful for all the time you give me to type and play and laugh and pray. Oh what a wonderful life you have gaven me. Full over flowing with kindness from you, harps of music lots of cake. Thanks for Pizza soda fruit pies with ice cream thanks for Jesus your son. Thanks for light and speakers . Oh thanks for joy joy joy joy happiness happiness thanks for pure love from above. Thanks for LOVE love love love love love love love love love love love love love and more love and more love and more love and more love and more love and more love and more love and more more love and more love thanks again for loving me thank you for clouds and clouds of big soft mushy huggy type of clouds. thanks for this day and and thankyou for next day thanks agian for being you Lord. Lets all praise him now praise him now paise him now what could be better than praieing the Creator The Creator praise him now praise him now and praise him then and praise him next then praise him over there. Praise him in a tunnel Praise him in space all over the place!! GOD is GOD a GOODY, GOD ,GOD is GOD worthy of all praise and worship all hail King GOD for now is the day salvation has come by way of Jesus!! Jesus loves me yes he does Jesus loves me yes he does. Love Jesus Thanks for letting me do this all mighty GOD thanks for color in my eyes. Thanks for works of goodness in the skys and heavens pouring out Ocean liners of praise and worship for the creator of Heaven and Earth and all that is in them Men, Women, Kids, Dogs, Angels and all that is seen and unseen. Give Him thanks for Candy BARS!!! Thanks for little Childern that run like the wind and never need to stop to rest. Thanks for all my friends Ernie and Mrs.Boyd who have been so kind to me and my mom. GOD Bless Ervyone who reads this. thank you for are President Bush. GOD BLess all are troops over sea. GOD keep them safe.

No comments: