Friday, December 09, 2005

tail me nothing


We got snow!! 4 inches of the fluffy white stuff. I was forced outside because of the snow. I said oh no here we go and slid on my fabulous pair of rubber boots. I find my rubber boots to be quite attractive. You know they are the kind that are solid black and flexable, you just pull them on real slow like dont let go until there on all the way. The the top of the boots come almost to my knee, cant you just see it. Do you love rubber boots too? They are simply the best for going out into the yard the next morning after you have mowed the grass the day before. The grass clippings stick to my wonderful black rubber boots early in the morning because of the dew that is out there on the lawn. I skip across the lawn, care free, and out of my mine:) I notice a long stick rushing towards me. Mr.Stick rang outloud, time is gone for you, to the past, up and down and all around. I stamped my lovely rubber boot down hard, an yet gentel at the same time, on his long snake like end. Mr. Stick came to a stop, ten glorious inches away from my prized Hibiscus flowers. I said hold on there Mr.Stick what do you think you are doing out this early in the morning in my backyard? You know darn good and well that your not supposed to be in my backyard! Now scoot, scoot, scoot you rasicaly snake like varmont. He being the coy one answered me in a wisper,"the british are coming, the british are coming" Well then out of the corner of my eye I saw Sir Lancealot strideing across my backyard on his beautiful white horse named Wild Fire. Well Sir Lancealot was crying out Wild Fire, Wild Fire why for tho goeth into thy neighbors backyard? I was glad to see the old hipster Sir Lancealot and his groovy horse Wild Fire. Nar say I, that I realy like Sir Lancealot's black thigh high leather boots. Whew took my breath away to see em up close. If only you could have seen the way he had them tied on, It was fabulous. I was in pure delight at seeing the engineering work and detail that went into the makeing of Sir Lancealot's boots too. Somebody with a higher education than mine made those boots! I felt akward in my cheap galoshes almost ashamed of them, I wanted to run an hide or least bury my feet into the ground. I sighed a deep moan of disappointment in my outward appearence. Then I woke up and thought to myself that was some wild wacky stuff there in my dream. Jazz's cold nose had touched my mouth ever so slightly. The touch of his cold nose had
brought me out of my sleep. Jazz is my dog:)

No comments: