Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday

December 4-05

Hello,
Well today was not as good as it could have been. I did not go to Mass this morning, it was very cold outside and slick from snow and ice. I was concerned I might have trouble getting there on my bike. Our church is 3 miles away so round trip its 6 miles. Im going to give Trish a call tomarrow and see if she can give me a ride to church. Trish is very nice she has a little boy. Her dad is in bad health, something to do with the his Heart valve.

I tansfered all my Hibiscus sprouts to my bathroom today and put in there a personal little heater to keep them toasty. The bathroom has 13 light bulbs and a sky light so there should be enough light for the Hibiscus.

I walked Jazz to the Post office today and mailed our bills. I stuck our rent check in a Christmas card to our Landlord. I wrote on the inside of the card I bet you wish all your Christmas cards have one of these baby's in it ha ha.

I fixed Pizza for Lunch and had a rootbeer. Mom had Turkey and stuffing and two fig cookies. The Chicago Bears weren't on tv again! so me and mom watched "Honey I shunk the Kids" It was perty good. I was very tired so I layed down around 3 pm I slept to about 5 pm, or should say I tried to sleep very noisy here where we live lots of traffic. Plus mom had the tv going and its located on the other side of my bedroom wall.
Mom knocked on my door and needed Pepto, she had direah. She had gone 4 times all ready since when I laid down she told me. So I gave her some and she did not go again thank you Jesus.

I did some dishes and thats when I made a big mess!!! Our hot water comes out of the fauct real slow, so I turned it on and went into my computer room. Well forgot all about ha ha come back out and there is water everywhere!!! I had to grab 4 0r 5 towels to soak up all the water most of it was on the couter top but some of it leaked under the sink and was dripping on a plastic bag under there. But I went off on my mom and blamed her for it happening. Oh I should not have done that. I apoligized and asked her forgiveness and she gave forgave me. It was my own fault for leaving the sink with water running in it. I know why I did it because the hot water is so slow. Oh Well still thankfull could be way worse.

No comments: