Friday, December 02, 2005

NO HEAT

Today is December 2-05

Our Furnace just stopped!!!!! Thank GOD for our Landlord, they are the best. They all ready have called the repair man:) and he is on his way, talk about service.
Well he arrived very quickly and he just got done looking at the furnace, he has to order a part. Thank GOD he got it temporaly fixed, its going to get down in the twentys tonight brrrr. He told me if it stops running again give him a call and handed me his company card. Now its going to be ok for my mom she will be warm:). The home was starting to get cold inside, but we have two little personal heaters. They came to the rescue and kept mom toasty while we waited for the repair man to arrive.

I was also concerned for my Hibiscus sprouts getting to cold. So I rose and got the little heater out of mom's bedroom and put it next to my little darling hibiscus plants. They are going to be just fine so dont worry all you plant lovers out there:)

No comments: