Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Movie Day


Today is Wednesday 12-14-05

I went to General Dollar today on my bike. It was very cold and slushy on the sidewalk but I made it, Thank GOD!! I missed most of the Mrs.Doubtfire while I was at the store. I took my backpack but I could not get all the items I had bought in my backpack:( But my backpack has an extra nylon bag with a tie string on top so I used the extra bag. I carried the extra bag full of grocieres with my right hand, I used the tie rope to wrap around my glove and then clamped it under my right hand on the handle bars. The bag hung down by my front wheel and occasionaly hit the front tire when I made a sudden turn. The day was overcast with gray clouds and mist in the air plus windy and cold, wet slushy snow on ground. My bike is a ATV which is very good, especialy in this kind of nasty weather. I was very happy to get home and unload all the grociers from Dollar Geneal!! They have some good items there., Like there Fish sticks 48 count for 3 dollars. Thats what I had for super plus Mr.Pringles potato chips with ketchup on chips and kept dipping the fish sticks in the ketchup. I had to drink Green tea over ice in my favorite thermol mug"Chicago Bears".

Here is the list of movies me and mom watched.
Cheers Nick.

No comments: