Thursday, December 01, 2005

READ ALL ABOUT IT

Today is December 1 -05
My HIBISCUS TRIONUM {known as "Simply Love"} seed sprouted up today!!!
I THANK YOU JESUS, I THANK YOU JESUS.
Pardon my over jubilent nature, its just my first time at growning HIBISCUS from seeds. I was realy hopefull on this one cause I soaked the seed in water for 24 hours. The hibiscus trionum started to grow while still in the water, I could see the root start to explode out of the tiny black seed. I have been watering my planted seeds with nuked water from the microwave, I fill a coffee cup full of water then nuke it for 30 seconds. I have been useing a Ear Syringe to water the planted seeds.
I have 5 different kind of Hibiscus seeds. They are as follows No.1 Hibiscus Trionum"Simply Love" No.2 Hibiscus Taiwanianna" Sea Hibiscus" No.3 Yellow Kenaf No.4 Hibiscus Acetosella"Red Shield" No. 5 Kenaf Tainung 2

No comments: