Monday, December 05, 2005

PLEASE PRAY!!!!

This is a fw e-mail I got today December-5-05
Madison is in my prayers! GOD BLESS YOU MADISON AND HEAL YOU NOW IN JESUS NAME I ASK AND PRAY.

Im sorry but i could not get the other photo of Madison uploaded for some reason.

Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:13 PM
Subject: Fw: Urgent Prayer request needed ***please keep this going***


Subject: FW: Urgent Prayer request needed ***please keep this going***

Please add to Branches prayer request list.
She shall live and not die in Jesus name, Amen~
We are standing for Madison's wholeness in the name of Jesus.
Request for URGENT PRAYER
Good morning family, friends and co-workers, My name is Kathy Hayes
and I am an expeditor in the Purchasing Dept. I am sending out an
urgent plea for your prayers for my granddaughter.

Madison Marie Crowder is 6 months old today. She has been seriously ill
since she was 2 weeks old and has been in and out of the ICU most of her little life. She and her parents, my daughter and her husband, and my 2 year old grandson live in Utah. They have no family or friends up there to help them, so they depend solely on our prayers and the grace of
God to give them strength and hope to get thru this very heart-wrenching time.

Madison has a dangerous form of pneumonia that can lead to meningitis in infants. This form of meningitis is deadly. They have already drained fluid off of her brain and today will do a MRI on her spine. They are putting her on a form of life support, not to keep her breathing, but to
assist her in breathing. Her breathing is very labored and her heart rate very high, meaning her heart is pumping very hard because she keeps gasping for breath and turning blue. The support system will assist her heart so it doesn't have to work so hard and ease her breathing.
We send e-mails every day that says you will have good luck for 7 years if you send this e-mail to 8 people. Well, I am pleading with you today, to please send this e-mail out to as many of your friends who will pray for Madison. I have attached pictures of Madison as she was
just a few months ago and Madison today. They are at the end of this e-mail.

I thank you all so much and I pray God blesses each and every one of you and all of your children with excellent health.

With much gratitude....

Kathy Hayes

"Faith is not believing that God can. It is knowing that God will."

--unknown

No comments: