Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Pizza

Today is Christmas eve December 24!! Merry Christmas!!

I just got off the phone with a good friend wished him and his family a Merry Christmas!! I told him I was going to order a Pizza from Casey's, I called it the Christmas Pizza!! Casey's pizza are very good they realy put alot of cheese on their pizza's. Im going to get a large with peparoni,black olives,sausege. Im going to eat it while watching the Lord of the Rings " Fellowship of the ring" and latter we are going to have so much fun opening up packages! I thank GOD for such good freinds and merry times I cant help but be put back into GOD's sheepfold soon!! Blessed be our saviour Jesus!! Be thankful for what you got, especialy family and friends they are far more valuble than any man made object you may have received for Christmas! Keep the faith, pray and give free will offerings GOD when he blesses you!! GOD never is out of time, its never to late for him!!

No comments: